February 13, 2018

Valentine Treat Bag

Hello, Everyone!  I hope you're ready for Valentine's Day.  It's hard to believe we are celebrating another holiday already.  Where does the time go?  This passage of time brings us to the monsoon season here - guess our beautiful winter weather will be leaving us for a while - not my favorite time of year.  This evening I wanted to share a fairly quick treat bag.  It has many possibilities - I made a rather generic bag, but plan to use it for some Valentine treats.

This little treat bag comes from SVG Cuts - Spring Pals Treat Sack.  I topped it off with Josephine Clematis from Doodle Pantry.  The paper comes form Digital Scrapbooking Experts - Blessings and Baptism.  I did recolor the houndstooth pattern inspired by this week's Hues to Use at Power Poppy.  These colors are soooooo elegant!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is just beautiful, beautiful!!! Love your layering and how the Clematis flowers are up at the top of the card, just as a climbing Clematis vine would be! Thank you for sharing with us over at Power Poppy's Hues to Use, Camille!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!