December 2, 2017

We Are 3 Holiday Letters

It's been awhile since I've posted a card . . . some holiday gift making is keeping me busy.

It's a new month with new releases from We Are 3.  The papers this month are sensational!  The Holiday Letters had me drooling since I love pale green.  Here is what I came up with.  I not only used Holiday Letters for my card.  I embellished with Stackable Flower - Zebra, Christmas Sentiments, and In Stitches - all from We Are 3.

Image may contain: makeup  No automatic alt text available.    

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love all the little extras like the stitching around the edges and 3D flowers! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful hybrid card with the dimensional flowers

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!