November 15, 2017

Merry Christmas to You

Hello, Everyonoe!  I'm here again with another inspiration for a holiday-themed card.  I used Winter Scenes and paired it with Christmas Magic and In Stitches - both from We Are 3.  I must say I love how the stitched frame turned out.  Living in the desert now, this winter scene brings back memories - makes for such a pretty (and simple) Christmas card.
I love the sparkle We Are 3 added to the Christmas Magic "glitter" paper, so for a little "extra," I added some bling in the middle of the starburst - it looks so pretty.

No automatic alt text available.     Image may contain: 1 person     No automatic alt text available.

1 comment:

  1. I love the gorgeous colour palette on you pretty card Camille, and the stitching frames everything beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!