November 3, 2017

Holiday Tags

Hello, Everyone!  I'm here today to share a card using several of We Are 3's new releases - Holiday Tags, Christmas Magic, and In Stitches.  I've been keeping my cards simple lately (no mojo) - but took a Susan (Bossierre) class and was inspired to replicate the design using Christmas Magic.  


First I designed the inside, layering different papers from the Christmas Magic Collection.  I also added sentiments at the top and bottom.  I framed the entire design with In Stitches.
I resized the tags to fit four across, leaving one tag blank for our signature.  I added some frill by bordering the pop-out sections.  The pop-out section is folded in four and adhered just behind the first and last sections.  I used the same collection to layer the front of the card (outlined with In Stitches), topped off with another tag and some holiday embellishments.

No automatic alt text available. No automatic alt text available. No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!