November 16, 2017

First Day of School - Just a Little Thing

Hello, Everyone!  I'm here today with a super sweet layout featuring Vintage Carnival and Little Things Sentiments - both from We Are 3.
I started my layout with two designs from Vintage Carnival - I used a plain white strip to separate the two to create the background.   I think Vintage Carnival is a fun collection for a boy's scrapbook - fun colors, but yet a masculine touch.

I created all my embellishments digitally.  I created the title myself.  The "I Heart" sayings came from I Heart Bookmarks (My Scrap Chick).  The sentiment is from Little Things Sentiments (We Are 3) on a Lacey Tag from Digi Playground.

Image may contain: text     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!