September 4, 2017

Fairy Fox - Flower

Today I chose to use Fairy Fox - Flowers from We Are 3.
My card features We Are 3's Crisp Autumn digital paper collection.  I colored my image with GIMP.  For the "Cut It Up" requirement, I added lattice work from Monica's Creative Corner.  I chose to add a fun sentiment - 'cuz only girlie girls get the whole fairy fox thing.

No automatic alt text available.Supplies Used:
  • Crisp Autumn digital papers - We Are 3
  • Fairy Fox Flower digital image - We Are 3
  • It's a Girl Thing freebie digital image - Bross Artful Designs
  • Lattice 4 - Monica's Creative Corner
  • Ruffled Ribbon
No automatic alt text available.Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Now that's something I've never seen! A girl fox fairy! (or butterfly??) Absolutely love her! What a gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining us for our Fox and the Grapes challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image and delightful card. Thanks for entering our Cut it Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Angie's Digital Stamps.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!