August 5, 2017

Halloween Card

If you're looking for the Blog Lovers' Blog Hop, click HERE.


One of my favorite holidays is Halloween - pumpkins, costumes, chocolate, tricks,treats, and flying bats.  I love Halloween in Arizona because it's warm enough to sit outside and visit with all the beggars.  The card is inspired by Challenge 51 at Moving Along with the Times - Things That Fly.  I was able to just pull itmes from my stash - which always makes creating easy and fun.  Also entering this card in Challenge #170 at Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab Halloween Card. I love the wonderful bat and cute pumpkins… such a great sentiment too! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our Things That Fly Challenge!
    Hugs Sue B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fun card! Do you decorate for Halloween too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonnie, in my mind, I do decorate. I have some fun stuff... But never seem to get it out before Halloween. Lol.

      Delete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!