July 4, 2017

June Bug Challenge

I made this card for the June Bug Challenge at Power Poppy.  I have kind of a mix of embellishments.  The paper is from Art Wildflowers - Spring Flowers Collection.  The flowers are from A Creative Need (Pear Tree Blossoms) and We Are 3 (Ladybug Garden).  The colors chosen are representative of Power Poppy's mood board for June.  These challenges were kind of what I needed to get my Mojo going.  It's been a while since I've been willing to spend this much work on a card.  That's a good thing - 'cuz the challenges so inspired me I got right to work - without noticing that the challenge ended last week.  LOL!   I have to add - this is even after I asked myself several times why they didn't have a "June Bug" challenge in June!  I think I need a guardian!  :D



2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, love all the flowers on it. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty.....I've had a "mojo" issue as well...great way to get out of the slump....maybe I'll try a challenge! Thanks for the inspiration! BL

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!