February 27, 2017

Creativity with the Featured Stamper

How is  your day going?  I've been under the weather - I know I'm sick when I don't even want to craft - and worse yet - don't miss it!!!!  But this evening, I'm feeling a bit better - can hold my head up.  So do I ease back into it and create something clean and simple?  Oh, no - I choose a bendi card to CASE from the Featured Stamper at Splitcoast.  I thought I was cheating and bought an .svg file - but it was not a good file to choose!!!  That's what I get for being cheap and buying the $1 file instead of the $3 file...LOL!  However, in my frustration - I did finally figure out how to use the crop tool on my eCal.  So all is good and I'm happy with my finished project - and I'm still vertical!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!