January 17, 2017

Inspiration from Featured Stamper

The work of this week's Featured Stamper at Splitcoast Stampers is gorgeous!  For some reason, her gallery inspired me to start working on my bridal album - after 12 years of marriage!  My layout today focuses on fittings for my wedding gown. Colored wedding gowns are common today - but it was back in the 70s when I saw a blue wedding gown and decided mine would be green.  Little did I know that it would be 30+ years later that I would be in search of my green wedding gown...and how difficult it would be to find.  I love it when fate steps in and I found my wedding gown designer as my hubby-to-be was channel surfing one day.  My gown is one of a kind with 300+ piano pleats in the exact color I dreamed of for 30+ years (Is her gown green or white?)

1 comment:

  1. Camille, what a gorgeous dress, and I love the pleats and stunning hat! Quite the taste your hubby had/has! And what a beautiful layout with the lovely flowers and great combination of flower sizes and the lacy border. Love the "fitting" die too! Beautifully done, and it's nice to see that you finally are getting to work on your wedding album. Good things are worth the wait! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!