December 12, 2016

Christmas Ornament Trio

Hello, Scrappers!

I have several new followers, so thought I'd share some of my story today. Confession time:  I'm a paper-holic!  I like to play with paper.

I live in sunny Sahuarita, Arizona, and I'm retired.  I retired from education, but always had retail in my heart.  So I worked several years in catalog retail - then my dream job - Office Manager at HOBBY LOBBY!  I re-retired from Hobby Lobby two years ago.  Twelve years ago, my hubby introduced me to paper - he is my enabler.  He enables me so, when we built our home, he encouraged me to use the master bedroom as my craft room - and we sleep in a room with five inches available around our bed.  LOL!  I'm glad you stopped by to learn more about me - now on to today's card.  This is inspired by this week's Featured Stamper on Splitcoast Stampers.  She made a Halloween card with three pumpkins resting on straw - my version:  three ornaments resting on holly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!