December 8, 2016

Boxwood and Cranberry for Sweet Holiday Cards

Have you finished make your holiday cards?  I'm at 87 down - 40 to go!  I'm not good at Copics, pencils, watercolors, etc. -  but I find coloring with Photoshop relaxing.  And when you're looking at creating 40 with 17 days to go - not to mention shopping, doctors' appointments, and all - you can save a little time this way.  Today I'm sharing a holiday card I made using Wreath Boxwood and Cranberry from Power Poppy - trimmed with a little fussycutting to give it some dimension.  
Challenges

4 comments:

  1. I just love power poppy stamps Camille and congrats on your win last challenge. I love this card and the gorgeous colours used. I am now following you too...hugs..{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card , Thanks for sharing at Glitter'N'Sparkle this week Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and sweet.... its perfect! I like the clean and simple design, you nailed it. Thanks for playing in our Sweet Treats challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!