November 16, 2016

Just Hard at Work

Isn't scrappin' grandchildren the most fun?  I love it!  Truly glorious!  I'm especially having a blast scrappin' my youngest grandson because the digi paper selection I picked is so bright and cheerful . . . it's a blast!

I wish I could share photos for my layouts - this layout shows my grandson hard at work.  He has claimed their kitchen pantry to be his office - complete with a Leapfrog tablet.  He has learned quickly to leave his work in the office - he never takes the tablet out to play with elsewhere.  And he only uses his office to "work" on his tablet.  Just too precious!  But then, we all know how biased I am.  At any rate, the layout shows him hard at work in his "office."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!