November 1, 2016

Christmas Birthday Card

I'm here with a great birthday card for my sister-in-law! It's fast and simple - would make a great mass-produced Christmas card.
To create the card, I chose Time Holtz white embossed cardstock and printed two shades of gray.  The wreath is a wreath found on Amazon.  I used a leftover birthday tag from a scrap kit.  I used a small red circle embellishment for a "door knob."  I matted both layers with white.  I offset the "door" to add some interest.  I chose this "Christmas" theme for a birthday card because my sister-in-law is crafty and talked about making an ornament wreath as shown on this card.  So for her gift, I'm sending a gift card to purchase the supplies.  I hope this card inspires you to make some clean-and-simple Christmas cards for your friends and family!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty Birthday Card and she Is going to love her gift. Glad I could visit.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! It's simply pretty - BL

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!