November 14, 2016

Birthday Rocket Card - Get Creative's Blogaversary

Today I'm sharing a card that features Retro Rocket by Dr. Digi.
That retro rocket melts my heart! Doesn't it remind you of great times when you were younger?!?! Using my word-processing program, I added a black frame and sentiment.  So fun!  To finish I added some stickers in the corner.

This all to celebrate the Blogaversary at Get Creative Challenges.  Be sure to join us by submitting your birthday-themed creation.  I hope you like all the designers' samples at Get Creative.  

Thought I would also enter this into the challenge at Glitter 'n' Sparkle - Anything Goes.  Lots of cool entries there, too!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!