October 16, 2016

Back in the Groove

Hello!  I've been traveling for the past month - visiting friends and family in Michigan.  Could not wait to get back to my craft table and scrap some pics of my grandson with us!  But have to admit - it did take me a few days to get back in the groove!

Unfortunately, our kids prefer we don't post pics the grands - so no photo here.  But this page will be the last in the album with six additional photos of my hubby and me using the Fuse Tool - and a stkr.it is included at the top.  Scanning the QR Code on the sticker will take you to a video of my hubby and me blowing kisses to our grandson.  Take a look!


This layout uses the current free svg from My Scrap Chick - Cafe Border cut with my Sizzix eClips (#sizzixeclips).  I've added some sparkle (glittered flowers) and bling (pearls added to border), inspired by the current challenge - Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz.

3 comments:

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!