March 22, 2016

Trainaholic

Lasting Memories' current challenge captivated me...Famous Movie or Actor Quote. Anybody who follows me blog knows I love The Polar Express. Therefore my two-page layout is inspired by the movie - and one of my favorite quotes, "Whoa! We got it!" from the Hot-Chocolate scene. The layout is me opening the Lionel Polar Express train set my hubby gave me for Christmas the first year we were married.
 Wait!  There's more!  Lift Santa to discover the Polar Express train engine beneath the Christmas tree.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet page and love the layering of photos. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job with the challenge! Love this fun layout and what a great memory to scrap! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas layout. Fabulous use of the quote and fun papers. Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that movie too! This a a fun interactive layout! I am glad that you joined us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!