December 16, 2015

Loving Scraps this Christmas!

Thanks so much for joining me this season so see my many Christmas cards (should be close to 160 this year if I finish my list).  Aren't Christmas cards fun?  I am now enjoying them that I'm on the downswing - about ten more to go.  I have a simple beauty for you today.  


The gold-glittered mulberry paper is paper I bought when I first began scrapping 11 years ago.  I knew eventually I would find the perfect use for it.  The poinsettia is one of many I have leftover from a scrapbooking class I taught at an assisted-living home years ago.  Today - a four-minute project...what a treat!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful poinsettia! I love the sparkly background as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poinsettia and I love the glittered background too-160 Christmas cards are you mad??? lol I only send hanmade ones to close family who I know appreciate them and any I have ordered but everyone else gets bought
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Great poinesetia!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - that flower is amazing!! bl

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is gorgeous! That flower rocks! BL

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!