November 16, 2015

Blogaversary with Get Creative Challenges

Today, Get Creative Challenges is celebrating their first Blogaversary!  So many incredible ideas and projects over the past year.  Enjoy birthday ideas on the blog today!


We have two sponsors today - Limited R
uns Stamps and Angies Cards and Digis.  



First, I am using this incredible digital image from Limited Run.  I love cupcakes - these Snowie Cupcakes from Limited Runs are simply amazing!  The cupcake sentiments are from Scrap-n-Font.
When selecting a second image for the Blogaversary, this image from Angie's Cards & Digis (Little Lila Drinking Cocoa) reminded me of sweet birthdays.  This image is perfect for Christmas as well.  I used Adobe Photoshop on this first image.

Now I have one more card using Little Lila Drinking Cocoa.  This is my first attempt using polychromous pencils.  While I'm not thrilled with my completed image, I am thrilled that at least my first attempt is presentable - which I can't say using Copic marker, inks, and watercolor pencils.

Be sure to join us in the birthday fun by linking your birthday card - there's prizes!

2 comments:

  1. such wonderful cards! I especially love that image with the cocoa! Absolutely adorable! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the images on these cute cards! BL

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!