October 3, 2015

The Evidence is Clear . . . It's World Cardmaking Day

Today I'm sharing a fun card I made using Sherlock Mouse (2 Cute Ink) and Detective Disguise (Poppy Dreamz).  Today we are celebrating my neighbor's promotion to Detective - this card is for Dan.



I cutethe embellishments with my eClips and used them to top off some cardstock by Tim Holtz - I printed the sentiment using my Word.  This is a great way to get personalized sentiments - simply by creating the sentiment and printing on cardstock!  I backed the magnifying glass with a piece of acetate.  The detective hat was topped off with a pearl!

The inside uses three layers of flourish from SVG Attic's Freebie Flourish Frame.  The sentiment was again created with Word.  Sherlock Mouse finishes off the card - on a Wobblie, of course!  You can see my eClips was playing nice today - cutting the very thin mouse tail.


What do you think?  There are so many fun possibilities now with digital stamps and electronic tools.

Happy World Cardmaking Day!

7 comments:

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!