July 9, 2015

Playing with Glitter and Copics

I've done some coloring on transparent glitter with outline stickers - today I tried coloring on digital stamp images.  I was pleased that when I covered the image with glitter, there was still a nice dark image coming through - this generally hasn't happened for me with regular stamps.  For a first attempt, I'm pretty pleased...certainly need to choose better colors...guess my Copic collection will have to continue to grow.  



The image used here is Flower Accent by QKR Stampede.  The sentiment is a freebie from Lazy Daisy Designs.  For the matting behind the sentiment, I used 6 Background Shapes by Miss Kate Cuttables.

1 comment:

  1. Morning Camille great job hun I m no glitter fairy lol hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!