June 7, 2015

Sweetest Day - Ten Days of Cards

Welcome to my second day of Sweetness here at Short on Ideas!  Today I am sharing inspiration from Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - Anything Goes with a Twist - the twist being buttons.  I don't often use buttons - so I had to work on getting my creative juices flowing!  You'll see other marvelous button cards at Suzy Bee's blog.  The design team shares some magnificent ideas for using buttons!  Have some fun today and join by linking your button card to Suzy Bee's.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Camille fabulous make hun love it especially the button crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And with my DT head on thanks for joining us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge fab button love it hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 83 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!