March 4, 2015

Butterfly Doodle

Hi, Everyone!

Today I am pleased to share with you 2 Cute Ink's digi Butterfly Doodle.  The digital stamp is free through March 8.

This butterfly is adorned with a floral doodle design.  I love the color combination of black, white, red, and yellow - so this colored butterfly brings a smile to my face.  I also printed the image on some of the paper for coordinated accenting.  Butterfly Doodle - combined with the coloring medium of your choice - creates an image that will be treasured by the recipient.  Sign up for 2 Cute Ink's newsletter to get the free digi - you don't want to miss it.  :D





1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet! I love the colours of the butterfly! I think my favourite is the first card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!