January 18, 2015

Happy Spring!

I love playing along with Suzy Bee's Weekly Challenge - this week's challenge is ATG with sparkle!  Be sure to take a peak at all the sparkly entries!

My inspiration today came from Kim Paley at Crafts U Print with her Butterfly Scroll Frame.  However, I didn't care for my first card....though I like the idea of the butterfly frame.  So more searching lead me to SVG Cuts Butterfly Garden Frame Collection...I was so inspired by the Butterfly Garden frame - but wanted to move the butterflies around.  After hitting a variety of buttons - I found by using Exclude on eCal I could weld the butterfly to the frame and get the cut I want.  I had an amazing time....made eight cards, with four more to go!  here are four I made with "sparkle" - glittered butterflies.





1 comment:

  1. Stunning creation! These butterflies are gorgeous! I love design!
    Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!