September 27, 2014

One-Stroke Flower of the Week - Cherry Blossom

I know my One-Stroke teacher will love this week's card, and I hope that my coworkers will be inspired to test the waters of One-Stroke painting.  This lovely card features cherry blossoms.  This has been my favorite flower - a simpler way to add a little floral flair to a simple card!

In addition, this card is accented with red - for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - Anything Goes with a Red Twist.  Be sure to visit their blog - and link up your card to join in the fun.


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!!!! I love your flowers and your technique!!!!! This is purrfect for the challenge this week at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge and good luck!!!!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cherry blossom flowers are lovely and make a great display on our card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!