July 28, 2014

One Sleepy Baby

Morning, All!

I hope your weekend was wonderful!

For today's layout, I created the coordinating page to yesterday's layout - using the Lamb from Miss Kate Cuttables (finishing my grandson's scrapbook).  I just love Miss Kate's files.  I wanted to keep the page very simple...one little lamb watching over the sleeping baby.

I love the colors of greens I used throughout the scrapbook.  One word of caution, though - buy enough coordinating paper the first time around!  LOL!  I ran out about page 15 - luckily had enough scraps to try to bring coordination to the new paper I had to buy - but definitely a little jerk at around page 15...not ideal for a nice flowing scrapbook.

Anyhow, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!