June 29, 2014

Another Page for Damien

Good morning, All!

For today's post, I'm continuing the scrapbook for my grandson-to-be, Damien.  Because his room will be green, I'm using a selection of green solids and prints - a variety of companies represented here including Bo Bunny, Pink Paislee, Studio Calico, and others!  I wasn't sure when I selected all these papers - couldn't find a coordinated paper pack that I liked....but I think papers I selected are so yummy! I debated making embellishments in natural colors (grey elephant) or stick with greens - I think it's a bit more coordinated using the same papers for embellishments. And I love the greens - so my animals are green! :)


The hearts I used on this page are from Miss Kate Cuttables.


Be sure to check back to see what Page 4 looks like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!