February 28, 2014

Butterfly Wishes - Day 4

Hello!

I've been featuring cards with butterflies made from scraps. But for today’s card, I wanted to do a bit of something more special for my friend's birthday.. This time I chose to use the Raindrops on Roses paper collection that I won - compliments of Heartfelt Creations. My friend loves vintage - so perfect! And I might have to restate about those scraps, because I dug into this paper collection so quickly and have made many Easter cards and a wedding card for my daughter - I actually pretty much have only scraps left!

Box cards are all the rage now - and I wanted to do something different for my friend, as she sees most of my cards (she sells them for me in her restaurant). And I've been wanting to try to a box card - so perfect timing.

My card did miss something when I was finished....so Martha Stewart's butterfly punch always comes in handy to add a finishing touch.

Enjoy today's card!


What card looks like folded flat to put in envelope


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!