January 30, 2014

Queen of Cards - Week 4

Morning, all!

For today’s card, I'm continuing with the Queen of Cards challenge from the Cardmaking Facebook Group.  I was intrigued with this week's challenge by all the requirements - specifically the requirement to be 3.5" x 5.5".

I used a Christmas paper pack I got on sale. I just love the colors in this pad.


This is the second Christmas card I made for 2014 already.  Second?  Yes, I made a similar card for the challenge - then more carefully read the instructions and see I missed a requirement.  The challenge was described as being a Tall & Skinny card, so I made a card to fit a business envelope.  Ooops....Wrong size!  But I'm sharing that card as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!