January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year! 


Do you make New Year's Resolutions?  I do....but I think last year's resolution was the first I actually kept!  My resolution for this year is to get back to posting more often on my blog...so although some may be simple, I hope you enjoy following my daily crafting.  Of course, my goal is to post everyday....and I awaken today to find I already forgot to preschedule January 1!  LOL!  But since I have the day off from work, I'm only a few hours late to my new start.

Today's card is simple....but thought I would begin the new year saluting our military heroes.  This card uses a free digital image available from Operation Write Home.  What a nice way to thank those who risk their lives for us.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!