January 10, 2014

Ga Ga for Glitter

I’m coming clean – I'm officially addicted to glitter!  My glitter addiction began several years ago when I attended an Elizabeth Craft Designs workshop on burnished velvet.  I am continuing to add to my glitter collection, as it is my goal to have every color of Glitter Ritz!  I've been known to add glitter to everything in sight - including my husband's work boots when for some reason they landed on my craft table.  

While everyone at work complains about glitter piles on the floor when we stock - I was in 7th Heaven last week when I helped move the Christmas picks - full of glitter - including my own work boots!  Even slipping on glitter and landing on all fours (like an animal sliding across ice) didn't curb my enthusiasm.  Regardless - it's one of my favorite embellishments and I'm sticking with it!  Today my post features an example of burnished velvet in the glittered tea cup on my card.


1 comment:

  1. A wonderful design and the glitter really adds a bit of pizzaz.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!