January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

I hope each one of you had a wonderful holiday. It's hard to believe that the end of the year is here! This is my first blog post of 2013, so I want to wish each one of you a Happy New Year.

I am so excited to be able to use my packs of Graphic 45 Place in Time...my goal is to make a few cards for each month using these papers.  So become a follower to make sure you see what I've done with each set of these papers.

And be sure to watch for me the first and third Wednesdays of each month as I showcase fabulous new products from The Robin's Nest as one of their newest card designers.

So here are just a couple samples of Place in Time by Graphic 45.




Happy New Year to you and yours.

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!