December 22, 2012

'Tis the Season?

Ready or not, Christmas is in two days. I'm sure you are all busy taking care of those last-minute details - shopping, wrapping gifts, baking cookies.... the list goes on. 

But my mind was on another holiday last night.  My craft area was clean...and needing some time for organization.  On the top of the pile were Halloween stamps I bought a couple years ago that still have not found their way to the stamp drawer.  Nothing goes in the stamp drawer until it's used at least once and stamped on a business card and filed. So they were screaming to be put in the stamp drawer!

So I took some time out from Christmas celebrations to make a simple Halloween card...



Now...back to Christmas cards...have a couple I'd like to get out today.   I pray each one of you has a very Merry Christmas with your friends and family....not to mention a spooky Halloween!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!