October 5, 2012

World Cardmaking Day!

Hello Peeps!  How are you?  Ready for World Cardmaking Day?  I do believe I'll be working on my cowboy - ranching - western - Southwest cards - but I see the light at the end of the tunnel!  Here's a sample of what I made today.  Got the great horse stamp from Mark's Finest Papers - I'm not a western card fan...but loving this horse!  It's awesome embossed with Piccolo Vintage Copper or Gilded Rose Gold Enamel Powders - as shown in the second horse.  Remember, you can get this great Enamel Powders - and other great colors - from Globecraft Memories.  Enter Code TS25 for 25% off your entire order!



The roadrunner and coyote from  ards below are using other favorite stamps - Animal Spirits (still waiting for my quail!)



Have a great cardmaking day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!