July 28, 2012

Shelly's Shower

I finally get to share this today - the gift and card I made for my future daughter-in-law's shower.

For Shelly's shower card I began with Doodle Delights WordArt from Digital Scrapbook Place.  Then on with my favorite embellishments - Heartfelt Creations Malabar Clematis stamps and Piccolo Card Decor Set #3 - both embellished with Piccolo Vintage Gold Enamel Powder

 


As part of her gift, I made her a Wedding Advent Calendar - to help her count down the last 25 days to her wedding...and to let her know how happy we are to have her join our family.  The pattern for this calendar is the Classic Advent Calendar from  SVGCuts.  Each door contains a small gift she can enjoy with her morning coffee.  The calendar is also embellished with Globecraft Memories products - Piccolo Card Decor Set #11, Pure Sparkle Gold Glitter, and Vintage Copper Enamel Powder.





Remember, you can order Piccolo Card Decor, Piccolo Enamel Powders, and Piccolo Glitter - not to mention all kinds of fun items - from Globecraft Memories - Use Discount Code TS25 to get 25% Off your entire order!  

Shelly, I enjoyed the short but sweet virtual attempt!  Thanks for making me feel part of the festivities!

2 comments:

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!